Monday, June 8, 2009

  I welcome anyone who has decided to come along and follow me on the newest journeys going on in my life.  The first adventure is about me becoming the new editor and publisher of a magazine.  The magazine is called Natural Awakenings, and is about all things natural, holistic, alternative and green.  We are joyful to have this kind of opportunity, to work on something that may be a benefit for our community, and something that will promote ideas that we believe in.  We are in the final stages of creating our corporation.  Once that is accomplished, then we will be able to sign the paperwork and take over the magazine.  Tentatively, the first issue under my heading will be August.  The month of my birth.  Fitting, I say.

The other adventure that we may be about to begin, is one of adoption.  Dave and I have talked about it on several occasions over the past couple of years.  I always seem to talk myself out of it for awhile, and then the idea comes up again.  It just won't seem to go away, so I am deciding to let the energy of the universe flow through me and see if this is a path the Universe/God wants me to go on.  

We are starting to get very excited!  We are looking into an international adoption and are still trying to decide on which country.  So if anyone has any ideas or opinions please feel free to share.  Right now, we are considering Bulgaria, Kazakhstan and Russia.  Today is June 9th and we started our correspondence with a particular agency on May 26th.  So, I guess that will be our start date.  How exciting is this!  We are hoping to bring a daughter into our lives, and a sister for our twin boys.

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to my new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GUESTBOOK. Please Sign In.